1. ---How long can I ______ this book?--- Five days. But you must return it on time.
2. --- We can't ______ making a plan. Clean-up Day is only two weeks from now.--- Yes, I think so.
A. put on
B. put up
C. put off
D. put out
3. ---Which song do you like better, Maria?---I prefer the song Manual of Youth ____ is sung by TFBOYS.
4. --- I remember there _____ a lot of fish in Yanglan Lake. Now it has been polluted.---What a pity! I think we should play a role in protecting the environment.
A. are used to have
B. are used to be
C. used to have
D. used to be
5. --- Do you think that Kobe will be elected as the MVP this year?--- It _____ him. He has retired(退役）since April.
A. can't be
B. mustn't be
C. must be
D. can be
6. ---What film do you like best?--- The Martian. It _____ shows a lot of imagination, ____has a sense of humor.
A. too... to
B. neither ... nor
C. either... or
D. not only... but also
7. Perhaps the famous football star won't play ____any longer.
8. Don't worry. There is _____ wrong with the TV set. It's only because of power cut.
9. If we just think about _____, the boat of friendship will be overturned anytime.
10. ---We've got everything ready for the picnic.---Do you mean I _____ bring anything with me?
三、阅读理解1. From the passage, a van is also called_________.
A. a motor car
B. a motor home
C. a motobike
D. a big truck
2. Before Mr. Hagen and his wife bought a van, they _________.
A. sold their old house
B. moved to their grandparents' house
C. built a new place for a van
D. sold their second car
3. A motor home is usually owned by a family with ________.
A. a baby
B. much money
C. more than two children
D. interested in vans
4. Americans usually use motor homer _______.
A. to travel with all the family members of holiday.
B. to do some shopping with all the family members
C. to visit their grandparents at weekends.
D. to drive their children to school every day.
5. Motor homes have become popular because _______.
A. they can make people to another city when people are free
B. they can let families have a happier life when they go out for their holidays.
C. some people think motor homes are cheap
D. big families can put more things in motor homes