Working with graded readers (LN) New Star 25.03.25-26

期待您的参与!现在我们就马上开始吧!
The course facilitator was professional and well prepared.To what extent do you agree?您在多大程度上同意“培训师是专业的并且准备充足。” ?
Disagree 不同意
Agree for the most part 基本同意
Agree 同意
Strongly agree 非常同意
Please choose the most appropriate statement.请选择对您来说最恰当的陈述。
The facilitator didnt respect my (or the groups) opinion.培训师没有尊重我的(或者我所在小组的)意见。
The facilitator respected the opinions of the group but they tended to ask the same people their opinion.培训师尊重小组的意见,但是他/她总是偏向问同一群人的意见。
The facilitator respected the opinions of the group and they tried to hear the opinions of many different participants.培训师尊重小组的意见,并且尝试去听取不同参与者的意见。
I felt included and respected by the course facilitator throughout and felt that any questions we had were answered.整个培训过程中,我的参与感很高并收到培训师的尊重。我认为我们所有的疑问都得到了解答。
Please choose the most appropriate statement.请选择对您来说最恰当的陈述。
I found the facilitator uninspiring.我认为培训师没有给我很多灵感。
The facilitator was passionate about the course/event and OUP.培训师对这个课程和牛津大学出版社抱有热情。
The facilitators passion for the course/event was motivating.培训师对这个课程的热情非常鼓舞人心。
I feel the facilitator genuinely cares about education and my own professional development.我感觉培训师非常重视教育和我个人的职业发展。
Please choose the most appropriate statement.请选择对您来说最恰当的陈述。
I dont feel that the facilitator managed the timings of activities well; I felt either rushed or had too much time to complete them.我认为培训师对于活动的时间把控能力不是很好;我感觉有些活动的时间太短/太长。
For the most part, I felt like the timing of activities was appropriate. Occasionally, I felt like some activities were cut short or went on too long.大部分活动的时间都很恰当。但是我偶尔会觉得有些活动的时间太短/太长。
The timing and pace of the course/event was comfortable and I did not feel rushed or bored in my learning.这个课程的时间和进度令人舒适,我并没有感觉到这个课程太紧张或者无聊。
The timing and pace of the course/event was comfortable and I felt there was enough time for reflection and feedback after activities.这个课程的时间和进度令人舒适,我认为每个活动之后都有足够的时间来反思和反馈。
Please add any other comments that you have about the session:
    ____________